I have a great surprise for you today! With the help of Pam at Hodge Podge Moments, I’m hosting a Secret Santa Exchange for bloggers! Ready to hear how it works and to sign up? I’ll break it down into steps for you.
1. Fill out this form by November 22 to sign up.
4. Cyberstalk (be kind!) your buddy to learn more about them. Check out their blog, twitter, pinterest, and other social media accounts to see what they’re into and learn about them.
5. Send a $10 (minimum) gift to your buddy by December 10. (You can include a return address on your package, but please leave off your name to keep it “secret!”)
6. Link up with us on December 22nd and reveal your gift! This will also be when your buddy comments on your post and lets you know they sent it!
7. For the rest of December & January, shower your buddies with social media love! (You’ll have a buddy who sends you stuff and then the buddy that you send stuff to!)
If you have any questions, feel free to message Pam or me! Also, please spread the word about this great holiday fun! The more bloggers we get involved, the more fun it’ll be for everyone!
We ask that you include the badge on your blog sidebar (with a link back to this post) or in a post to spread the word since this is the first time for this event! (We also appreciate social media love of course!)
We’re very excited for this event to kick off! Make sure to sign up ASAP!
The next few weeks are going to be insanely busy for me. Why? Two words: Tech Week.
For those of you involved in theatrical productions, those words probably cause you equal parts of fear as they do excitement.
Allow me to explain: Tech week is the final week (or more, or slightly less.. As it changes depending on the company you work with) of dress and technical rehearsals before the opening night of the show. This is usually the first time in which the technical aspects of the show are being added to the acting and directing. For most companies and schools this can cause rehearsals that go late into the night or even early into the morning. It’s incredibly stressful, and yet at the same time is incredibly fun and incredibly worth it. Continue reading