In case you haven’t heard, there is a new ‘award’ going around call One Lovely Blog. I was nominated for this by Morgan at Mostly Morgan, thank you so much! I love her blog a lot, she’s one of the reasons why I began blogging.. so I highly recommend you check her out!
(Add in, October 14th) I’ve also been nominated a second time by Hayley at A Stitch To Scratch! She shares her fun adventures in sewing and life, go check her out!
Now, onto the award.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add seven facts about yourself.
- You must nominate other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated. This award has no restrictions as to who you can nominate.
- You must follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
- I’m an overachieving procrastinator. If you’ve read my about me page then you know this already… but really I mean it. Yesterday I spent 3 hours making a fantastically beautiful animated PowerPoint presentation full with a recorded voice-over and bullet points that appeared at just the right time in the recorded presentation for a friend. Meanwhile I was procrastinating from doing the reading for my own homework due today. I consistently take on other projects and sign up for too many things in an attempt to procrastinate from my responsibilities.
- I love stress. I sign up for too many things and stress myself out. It always happens, many times a year. I take on too many responsibilities and too many side projects and end up at the point where I can hardly function. But my big problem? If I’m not under this stress, I can’t function either. I need to find a stressful balance to keep me motivated or else I just don’t do anything.
- I have a boyfriend who I’ll have been dating for 2 years on the 30th of this month. He’s the one who keeps me somewhat sane throughout all this stress and who somehow puts up with me breaking down consistently about all the crazy things I’ve signed myself up for. I love him a lot. It’s cheesy, but he’s my rock.
- I talk in my sleep sometimes. This is a new discovery. My roommate actually told me once I woke up this morning that last night I sat up, gasped, mumbled something, and violently rolled over. This is the 3rd night in a row that I’ve done this. It scares the crap out of her but I think its hilarious!
- I don’t know what I want to do with my life, but I’m getting there. Truthfully, I don’t think I’m at the right college for my future. But, it’s the college I can pay for. So I might transfer in 2 years. I’m very interested in both Stage Management and American Sign Language. At my high school I took 3 years of American Sign Language with a Deaf teacher and I absolutely loved it. We had to go to Deaf events and converse with many Deaf people and so now I feel pretty comfortable doing so. I really think the language is beautiful and I want to continue it at a school with a better program.
- I also really love Stage Management. Being in charge of the show, organizing the schedules, making sure everything happens without a hitch.. it’s the dream. No, literally, I dream about it. But my problem is that the schedule is insanely difficult to have a family or social life with. 5pm-1 or 2 am every night. And a lot of extra work at home. Plus more hours on weekends. And it changes depending on the company you work for. Something else that I’m considering is event or wedding planning, since it is similar and a little bit more free.
- I’ve never been on an airplane. Never been out of the country, or even on the opposite side of the country. I want to go places. My boyfriend, on the other hand, has been literally everywhere. I’m hoping to travel with him soon and have him show me the world 🙂
One of the first organizing blogs I fell in love with, Kirsten at Organized Charm! I love her advice on organizing for school and for life! I’ve taken a bunch of her ideas and used them for this school year so far and they are incredibly helpful! Check her out!